Now Food Ultra Omega 3 Fish OIL 90 Softgels
- Calories 10
- Total Fat 1 g 1%
- Saturated Fat <0.5 g <1%
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat <0.5 g
- Fish Oil Concentrate 1 g (1,000 mg)
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids:Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 500 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 250 mg
- Softgel Capsule [bovine gelatin (BSE-free), glycerin, enteric coating, water] and d-alpha Tocopherol.
- Contains fish (anchovies, sardines).
- d-alpha Tocopherol from non-GMO soy.
||Supports Brain Health
|Direction for Use or Dosage
- Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily with food.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
|Safety Information or Precaution
- Read the label carefully before use
- Use under medical supervision
- For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- This fish oil concentrate is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, mercury and other heavy metals. Those who experience nausea or reflux from other fish oils should find this enteric-coated, odor-controlled softgel easier to tolerate.
- From the FDA Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.