The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Site users are encouraged to frequently visit these sections for any updates. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- You should be aware that when you click certain links on our website or within our app you could be directed to other companies’ properties outside of our hosted environment where the information collected is outside of our direct control.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Some of the advertisements you see on the Site are selected and delivered by third parties, such as ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers.
- These third parties may collect information about you and your online activities, either on the Site or on other websites, through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies in an effort to understand your interests and deliver advertisements that are tailored to your interests.
- Please remember that we do not have access to, or control over, the information these third parties may collect.
Source of information: Customers provide the name, address and telephone numbers of the person or company that receive our product. Contact details of the person who submit the order is also needed when ordering online.
Information kept confidential: Details about Site users or Vitallea Customers are kept confidential and never shared with anyone else. No other person will be provided any information related to a particular customer order.
We use information: To provide our service we may use the information we collect and host for the following general purposes:
- To provide customer services, including to create and manage user accounts, to resolve technical difficulties and to enable features;
- To customize offers and experiences,
- To monitor general and individual user activity, such as keyword searches, postings and transactional activity, and to manage traffic on the Website;
- To contact our users, including for service matters, customer care or permitted marketing communications via any available communications channels;
- To undertake research initiatives and to perform analytics to improve our services;
Information provided in payment system: Credit card numbers are masked in the payment gateway and are not shared with us.
- Name of the card holder, billing information, and email ids are only being known to us when a customer makes a purchase online.
- Payment details given while buying for delivery are not disclosed to the recipient.
- Only the message written inside the message box goes to the recipient.
Name of the card holder may be different from the name of the person who submits the order.
Payment information is never shared with anyone else.
IP Address, Cookies & Mobile Identifiers: We may collect certain information through technology like cookies, pixels and local storage (like on your browser or device).
- Cookies are small text files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device locally.
- Pixels are small images that are part of codes on webpages that do things like allow another server to measure viewing of a webpage and often are used in connection with cookies.
- With the help of cookies, the web server can save, for instance, preferences and settings on the user’s computer, mobile phone or other device which are then automatically restored on the next visit. Or to put it another way, the cookies are used, among other things, to make the use of the site more user-friendly so that, for instance, you do not have to repeat the log-in process when you visit again.
- We use both persistent cookies and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer for a longer period of time, session cookies are automatically deleted when the browser window is closed.
- We may allow third parties such as advertising or analytics providers to collect information using these types of technologies directly on our website or from our mobile application.