The following describes the Anti-Spam Policy for our website.
- Spam is unsolicited email, also known as junk mail (received via email), or UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email).
- By sending emails only to those who have requested to receive it, we are following accepted permission-based email guidelines.
WE HAVE A NO TOLERANCE SPAM POLICY:
- We do not email unless someone has filled out an "opt in" form or "webform" expressing an interest in our information or products and/or services, or otherwise directly and proactively requesting it.
- News of the features and benefits of Membership is spread through advertising, joint venture marketing, and word of mouth, so we are only building relationship with folks who wish to learn more about what we have to offer and willingly subscribe to our content and contact through email.
- You are always completely in control of whether you receive email communication from us, and can terminate at any time.
- Our auto-generated emails contain unsubscribe link so if customer wish not to receive emails or promotions, they can “unsubscribe”.
- As with any of our administrative and legal notice pages, the contents of this page can and will change over time.
- Accordingly, this page could read differently as of your very next visit. These changes are necessitated, and carried out, in order to protect you and our website.
- If this page is important to you, you should check back frequently as no other notice of changed content will be provided either before or after the change takes effect.
- If you have any questions about our Anti-Spam policies, or simply wish to reach us for any other reason, you may do so by using our Contact information.