1. USE OF THE SITE
- You are either at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- We grant you a non-transferable and revocable license to use the Site, under the Terms and Conditions described, for the purpose of shopping for items sold on the Site.
- Any Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
- Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features; you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes.
- The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
- During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails from the Site. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- The logo and the artwork are solely owned by Vitallea. Any unauthorized use or copying is strictly prohibited and legal actions can be taken.
- The images used on the Site are licensed or copyrighted by Vitallea or its third party suppliers, and therefore may not be used, altered or copied in any manner.
2. COLOURS, SPECIFICATIONS AND DIMENSIONS OF PRODUCTS
- Vitallea has made every effort to display the colours, specifications and dimensions of items on the website as accurately as possible.
- The colours you see will depend on the resolution of your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will reflect accurately the colour of the item delivered.
3. AVAILABILITY OF ITEMS AND SUBSTITUTION
- We accept orders for items subject to availability.
- If for any reason the items you ordered are no longer available, we will notify you of the expected availability date, or offer you an alternative item of equivalent quality and price if this is possible; or Cancel the item from your order and give you a credit which you can use for future purchases or refund.
4. YOUR PROFILE
- You may register with us to purchase items using this website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account user name and password and for preventing unauthorized access to your profile.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities and orders that occur under your account or password.
- Please take all necessary steps to ensure that the user name and password is kept confidential and secure.
- Please inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your user name and/or password has become known to anyone else, or are being, or are likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
- Please ensure the details you provide us with on registration are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to those details (e.g. change of email or delivery address).
- You can access and update your registration details using the "My Account" area of the website.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
5. PRIVACY AND COMMUNICATIONS
- When you place an order, we collect certain personal and transactional information (e.g. name, address, Email address).
- For details on how we use this information, please read our Privacy Statement.
- To fulfil our obligations to you under these On-line Shopping Terms and Conditions we communicate with you by e-mail and by posting notices on the website.
- You agree to receive communications from us electronically and that electronic communications will satisfy any legal requirement for communications which need to be in writing.
6. ORDERS AND CANCELLATIONS
- When you place an order to purchase items using our website, this will be considered as a purchase order.
- We will confirm receipt of your order by sending you an email summarizing the details of your order ("Order Confirmation E-mail").
- Once your order has been processed you will receive a second email giving details of airway bill number and the approximate time of delivery.
- If a product goes out of stock or has been removed from the site before checkout, it will also be removed from the cart.
- Users below 18 years of age are not allowed to shop from our website without consent and supervision of their legal guardian. Vitallea is not responsible if any minor (below the age of 18) places an order and makes a purchase without the supervision or consent of their legal guardian.
- All orders will be treated in the same way, but Vitallea reserves the right to cancel an order due to any reason and the reason would be communicated to the Customer immediately. The full amount charged to customer will be refunded accordingly.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our Customer Services via email or phone, two days prior to the delivery date. Same day orders cannot be cancelled.
- As we try to process orders immediately it may not always be possible to prevent an order from being dispatched.
- We ensure that pricing on our website is as accurate as possible.
- Prices are subject to change for any product on the website without prior notice. The customer has to visit the website when required for latest pricing.
- If the price change takes place before checkout, the new price will be displayed in the cart and the buyer is liable to pay the new displayed price.
- If at any point in time the wrong price for an item is displayed on our website and the customer buys the item, Vitallea reserves the right to cancel the order and refund the customer’s account. The customer will not be charged for the transaction unless he agrees to the new price change of the item.
- The exchange rate displayed for the products on the website are discretionary and do not reflect the actual current market exchange rate which you may be charged if you pay using a different currency.
- Product prices are based in UAE Dirhams and will be invoiced in UAE Dirhams at the prevailing price as at the time the order is placed.
8. PROCESSING OF PAYMENTS
- For online payment, you can pay by Credit/Debit on a secure On-line third party order form. This is a service provided by Third Party such as PayPal and PayFort. Please read the Terms & Conditions of these Third Parties.
- All orders will be processed after the online payments have been verified and transferred into Vitallea account.
- Please note that Email is not secure and payment information should not be sent via email. For details of the data security measures we employ, please read our Privacy Statement.
- Vitallea is not liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to the personal and transactional information provided when placing an order.
Cash on Delivery (COD)
- We regret that we cannot accept cheques.
- The customer can also choose to have the products delivered with Cash on Delivery option. This is applicable only for shipments within UAE and Bahrain.
- Extra Charges might be applicable for COD shipments. Such Charges will clearly be mentioned in the final invoice before payment.
9. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- We deliver straight to your doorstep across the UAE
- The shipping and delivery for vitallea will be done either by Transcorp, Aramex, Fetchr or Wings using temperature controlled vehicles.
- Courier companies do not ship to P.O Box No, hence a complete physical shipping address needs to be provided.
- The shipping address provided must be up to date and accurate. If the address is not complete and the delivery does not take place, the customer takes complete responsibility for the additional shipping charges that may be incurred.
- The customers are liable to pay any import duty or customs tax to the courier company on the day of delivery. He/She must familiarize themselves with their countries’ import rules and regulations.
- Vitallea will not be held responsible if a shipment is stopped at Customs for any reason. We will try our best to get it cleared within the rules and regulations of the country; however, vitallea is not obligated to clear it since it’s the responsibility of the customer to ensure that his/her country allow the products prior to placing the order. This is only applicable to non-domestic deliveries.
- All the information provided by you during checkout must be accurate. Providing any inaccurate information constitutes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- When Vitallea tries to contact you for any situation requiring clarification and you are not available due to invalid details, Vitallea will action the order based on the information provided by the customer when placing the order therefore we recommend customers to make sure all information especially delivery address to be detailed and accurate.
- Vitallea is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of failing to comply with these terms and conditions.
11. REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Vitallea provides no refund for goods bought from us. Hence, please ensure that the products in your cart are the products you need.
- Vitallea accepts refund in the scenario if a product purchased from our website and goes out of stock then the client has an option of either asking for a refund or wait for the stocks to be replenished. The client will be informed duly if such a situation occurs.
- No exchange of goods is accepted by Vitallea except in the case Items were delivered to customer in error by which Vitallea will replace the item as per the order and pay for the shipping charges both ways.
- Before returning any products please contact us at info@Vitallea.com
- If product is open, used or there is any visible damage to the exterior of the product, it cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Refunds will be processed through the Original Mode of Payment.
12. NOT HEALTHCARE ADVICE
- The products and claims made about specific products on or through the Site have not been approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- The Site is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. Products, services, information and other content provided on the Site, including information that may be provided on the Site directly or by linking to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options.
- Information provided on the Site and linked websites, including information relating to medical and health conditions, treatments and products may be provided in summary form. Information on the Site including any product label or packaging should not be considered as a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. The Site does not recommend self-management of health issues. Information on the Site is not comprehensive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Contact your healthcare professional promptly should you have any health related questions. Never disregard or delay medical advice based upon information you may have read on the Site.
- Links to or access from any third party websites or resources is not an endorsement of any information, product or service. We are not responsible for the content or performance of any third party websites. Use of any third party websites is at your own risk.
- You should not use the information or services on the Site to diagnose or treat any health issues or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should always consult with your healthcare professional and read information provided by the product manufacturer and any product label or packaging, prior to using any medication, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic product or before beginning any exercise or diet program or starting any treatment for a health issue. Individuals are different and may react differently to different products. You should consult your physician about interactions between medications you are taking and nutritional supplements. Comments made in any forums on the Site by employees or Site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not claims made by us or do they represent the our positions or views. Product ratings by any current or previous employees or Site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice from a healthcare professional.
- Always check the product label or packaging prior to using any product. If there are discrepancies, customers should follow the information provided on the product label or packaging. You should contact the manufacturer directly for clarification as to product labelling and packaging details and recommended use.
- We are not liable for any information provided on the Site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The products or claims made about specific nutrients or products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Dietary products are not intended to treat, prevent or cure disease. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, supplement or exercise program. We make no guarantee or warranty with respect to any products or services sold. We are not responsible for any damages for information or services provided even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change and any such changes will be communicated through our website. All users are responsible to be aware of the same and them using the website means they agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is the country of domicile.
- The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website (Age of consent is mentioned as per the applicable law).
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED
- Vitallea will not be responsible on how the customer uses the products purchased.